Increasing consideration is being given today to leading-edge technologies which build on the use of new materials, information technology and extensive automation. Currently, the additive technology is one of the fastest growing areas in the ’digital’ production. Until recently it was traditionally employed in leading industries including automotive, aviation, aerospace, instrument making and medicine. Today, in the innovation development era, additive manufacturing solutions have become increasingly present in the market place. As leading experts say, this is one of the most significant elements in the overall development of the industry bringing great prospects for the economy.
The event agenda includes plenary session speaking on the following topics:
- Additive Technology in foundry
- 3D metal printing: technology, features, application
- Domestic experience with AT in engine industry
- 3D plastic printing and industrial application
- 3D ceramic printing in R&D
- Contract additive manufacturing
- 3D and CT scan as testing methods for products manufactured with the use of AT
- Reverse engineering in the production: experience and cases
The event is aimed at corporate group executives and management of integrated structures, business leaders, chief engineers, chief process engineers, chief designers, experts in electronics and radio electronics design and manufacture.